Friday, December 30, 2011

My Tortuga Backpack - Love it!

Originally submitted at Tortuga Backpacks

The Tortuga Travel Backpack 45 is a secure, carry-on bag designed exclusively for travelers, by travelers. Backpackers, international travelers, vagabonds, and study abroad students will find it perfectly suited to their needs. Carry everything you need for a one week vacation to Rome or a year-lon...

Perfect bag for a couple weeks in Europe
By Meggerroo from Washington, DC on 12/30/2011
5out of 5
Pros: Good Padding, Easy to Pack, Durable
Best Uses: Airline Travel, Backpacking, Extended Travel
Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist
Was this a gift?: No
I used this bag for a recent 4 week trip through Europe. I was hopping on and off planes, trains, and automobiles and this bag worked great in all situations. I was able to stow the backpack straps away and check the bag on airplanes, which was awesome! It also fits on all overhead compartments on the trains and planes.

I had absolutely no issues with the bag the entire trip!

In addition, the bag really does hold a lot of stuff. As I picked up additional items on my trip, I was able to smoosh my things around and get the bag zipped up every time, no problem!
My tortuga bag in Venice:
thumbnail
Tags: Picture of Product

No comments:

Post a Comment